Thursday, April 14, 2011

Garrett Hedlund


September 3, 1984, the world was blessed with a hottie, named Garrett Hedlund, born in Roseau, Minnesota who recently acted in a movie with an alternate universe of a "perfect world", a movie called "Tron". This perfect world definitely fit him for he is almost perfect with his hot looks, perfect body, sexy deep voice and bad boy personality.

His acting career started when he moved to LA after graduating from High School in 2003. First major role was in "Troy". The movie that had all the girls drooling, or at least me, was "Friday Night Lights". He caught my full attention again when he starred in "Four Brothers", but i got really sad when he was killed.

I havenʻt really gotten so see the other movies he acted in, which is a shame, I will try to watch them and hopefully get back to all you lovely ladies and tell you which movies are a plus. "Country Strong" I hear is really good. This movie is my next movie I will rent and possibly buy. Country is my favorite kind of songs and definitely one of my favorite kind of men ;)

Garrett Hedlund is not only a great actor of all kinds of different parts, he is one of the hottest young actors there is today. 2011 Hottest Men Blog is proud to announce him as todays HOT MAN :D

No comments:

Post a Comment