Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Matt Lanter


April fools day of 1983, Matt Lanter was born and we all know this is NO joke that he is one of THEEE hottest men on the earth today :). Matt has acted in Commander in Chief, Star Wars, Disaster Movie, Sorority Row, most recently: Vampires Suck and 90210 (Really got him out there).

Matt was born in Massillon, Stark County, Ohio. He later moved to Atlanta Georgia in 1991 and graduated from Collins Hill High School in 2001. Matt was quite the Athlete in High school playing football, golf and basketball. He even got to be the batboy for the Atlanta Braves!

Matt Competed for Bravos show "Manhunt: The Search for Americas Most Gorgeous Male Model". Unfortunately he did not win, Why? I have NO idea, he definitely has my vote for one of the most gorgeous men and definitely wins in my books, or should I say BLOG :)

He auditioned for many roles and played some roles as mentioned before, I do believe he got a LOT of attention in 90210, I know that is where he got my FULL attention. I thought he was THE hottest thing in 90210.

Matt Lanter definitely has a tuff guy personality which is totally SEXY and makes him even hotter. His body is sOooo defined it drives me wild. He is definitely worthy of being one of the Hottest Men of 2011... Todays award goes to Matt Lanter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment